With more than 608,000 new start-ups launched across the UK in 2015, in the fourth consecutive record-beating year, the country’s business creation is thriving – and that’s something we should celebrate.
It makes sense for an embryonic business to keep costs as low as possible in the first few years, to maximise profits and protect capital, which is why there is also a growing trend for start-ups to remain ‘office-less’ for longer.
If you are one of the many thousands of recent start-ups that have chosen to work from home, you may have been considering the need for a professional business address to keep your work and personal lives separate, and to make the right impression on customers and prospects.
An Alternative to the P.O. Box
It’s at this point that many start-ups opt for a PO Box, but there is an alternative that offers you a lot more for your money. A mailbox from Mail Boxes Etc. gives you a prestigious business address, rather than a PO Box address, that speaks volumes about your business. You’ll have 24-hour access* to a real, physical box and we will let you know when post and parcels arrive, or you can call us anytime to check for mail. You can also register your company at our address.
With a mailbox you know that all your mail and packages will be accepted, including signed- for deliveries from any carrier, so you never need to worry about missing a delivery. We offer a variety of rental packages to suit your needs, and you can also use any of our business support services as and when you need them – which is good to know as your business grows. Our Business Hub services include:
• Mail forwarding – to any UK or international destination
• Parcel shipping – from the biggest selection of leading carriers on the high street
• Royal Mail postal services – beat the queues and buy your postal services directly from us
• Graphic design, print and copy – we’ll design and print your business stationery with your new address
• Virtual office solutions – including telephone answering, mail and product fulfilment and more
• Registered company address – register your business at our address
• Director’s Service Address – select a suite number at our address, as your address for public record
So if you’re ready to get out there with a professional address, why not consider a mailbox rather than a PO Box? The price is comparable and the benefits speak for themselves.
*Participating stores only. Services vary by stores.